Friday, January 20, 2012

Quartzsite, Arizona ~ Best of Circle???

 
Been hanging in Quartzsite, Arizona a few days at the Montana Owners Club gathering and have met some great new friends (dog and human), but I can’t remember all their names.

How do I spend my days here? Well, after my morning walk, I usually take a long nap inside the rig. Usually early afternoon I go for a short walk, then take a nap lying in the sun outside the rig in the circle. During this time people usually come by and pet me, talk to me, and give me some treats. Then I usually take another walk, you know, a “meet & greet.” This is when I try and get treats from people who didn’t come by earlier in the day. Dinner follows shortly, then a nice long walk. The last nap of the day follows, then a final lap around the circle to water a cactus, then off to bed for the night.

Now there has been some talk of me wining “Best of Circle”…………..but let’s not get too carried away with my cuteness!


No comments:

Post a Comment