Saturday, July 16, 2011

More About Me



So here’s a bit more about me……….


Things I like:


· Food! Yum! I’ll eat almost anything – I especially like things I find on the sidewalks when we go for walks. As far as human food, I like almost everything – meat, of course, but veggies and apples too!


· Going for walks, runs & hikes. I run a lot slower when on leash – gotta slow down for my Dad.



· The beach! Ahhhh.......the freedom to run off-leash, chase the seagulls and roll in their poop – nothing finer!


· Belly rubs!!! Need I say more?


· Sleeping on Mom & Dad’s bed. Cozy~cozy~cozy!


· Finding a nice sunny spot for my mid-morning nap (that’s the nap between waking in the morning and my early-afternoon nap).



Things I don’t like:


· The vet – duh!


· Loud noise, especially fireworks and thunderstorms. I do wonder about the latter on the road…….


· Baths – I smell just fine, thank you very much!



If I ruled the world…....



  • I’d get a pet squirrel and chase it all day every day.

Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment