Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Bit About Me


Well, this is my first blog post, which is difficult to do since I have no thumbs. Let me tell you a bit about myself – I was adopted from the Oregon Humane Society in January, 2010 by a great couple – Suzanne and Brad (www.RVingandtravels.com). They named me Zoey (I like the name) and we’ve been buds ever since. I’ve very excited these days because they just told me some thrilling news! We’re going to travel full-time in our RV – we’ll explore the US and Canada together, sniff new smells together, try new foods together (I always get a scrap or two), and just hang together and have fun.

Come back to my blog now-and-again ~ I’ll share with you some more things about myself over the next few weeks, and tell you all about our exciting travels once we hit the road next month.

Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment