Thursday, October 20, 2011

My First Hotel Room!


So if you follow my parent’s blog, we had some roof trouble with our RV, and we stayed in a hotel room for two nights. Wow! This is my first time in a hotel, and it’s pretty fun - I like the two queen beds – it’s like a dog agility course – running all around and jumping to/from both beds – wahoo!

Unfortunately, I think my parents learned that they’re not the reason I climb into bed with them every night, but the bed itself. I got an entire queen bed t myself both nights – wahoo again!!

Woof!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Zoey Dawg! When we are roadtrippin and not staying on the dawghouse, we stay at Drury Inns. They welcome us dawgs with open arms and free food! I don't like riding in that box that moves up and down though. I can never decide if I should slink all the way to the floor or stand up and sniff the hiney of everyone riding with us!!
    Riley Pup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Riley Pup!
    You're my first commented on my blog - woof! Yeah - spent last night on the HUGE dog bed again - AWESOME!! Back to the rig tonight, which will be great too - I miss my own digs.
    Woof!

    ReplyDelete