Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm Officially A Fulltiming Dog!


We’re on the road! We drove here Sunday (which in dog years was 21 days ago) and I thought I’d share my truck digs with ya. So Dad (Brad to you) built me the coolest bench seat to ride comfortably in the truck – it sits on the regular seat and gives me lots of room to sit and stare out the front window, poke my nose out the side window, and lie down to take a nap when I’m done watching and smelling the world go by. Isn’t the red dog print material cute? Mom found that – it’s cozy and soft. When they leave me in the truck to do stuff the I can’t do (eat in restaurants, for example), I take it upon myself to jump over the center console and keep the front seats warm. Yup ~ I’m that thoughtful!

Woof!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment